请帮忙翻译一下!~~

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/28 07:56:59
您好!我是×××。
Hello! this is ×××speaking.
早上好!
Good morning!
下午好!
Good afternoon!
请问这里是×××公司吗?
Is this ×××company?
对不起,我打错电话了。
I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number.
抱歉,打扰您了。
Sorry to have botherd you.
可以帮我转接人事部吗?
Could you put me through to the personnel department, please!
请转分机×××。
Extension×××,please!
我想和×××通话。
I want speak to ×××.
贵公司经常招聘吗?
If this company recruit often?
通过网络形式招聘吗?
If this company recruit by network?
用过什么网站?
What web side do you used?
公司规模(多少员工)?
There have how much staff in this company.
我想给您发送一些人力资源方面的邮件。
I want email to you about human resources.
请您说慢点好吗?
Would you slow down,please/
能请您重复一遍吗?
I beg you pardon?
我稍后再打来!
I’ll call back later!
希望没有打扰您,再见!
I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. bye!
以上是我翻译的,请帮忙看一下有什么语法或者更好的表达方法,谢了!~~
主要看看有什么语法错误或者比较更自然的表达方法!~~急,在线等啊,回答的

您好!我是×××。
Hello! this is ×××speaking.
早上好!
Good morning!
下午好!
Good afternoon!
请问这里是×××公司吗?
Is this ×××company?
对不起,我打错电话了。
I’m sorry. I call the wrong number.
抱歉,打扰您了。
Sorry to disburb you.
可以帮我转接人事部吗?
Could you transfer to the personnel department, please!
请转分机×××。
Extension×××,please!
我想和×××通话。
May I speak to ×××.
贵公司经常招聘吗?
Does this company often recruit ?
通过网络形式招聘吗?
Does this company recruit through internet?
用过什么网站?
Which website does it use?
公司规模(多少员工)?
How many staffs are there in this company.
我想给您发送一些人力资源方面的邮件。
I want to send you some e-mialsabout human resources.
请您说慢点好吗?
Could you speak it slowly,please/
能请您重复一遍吗?
pardon?
我稍后再打来!
I’ll call back later!
希望没有打扰您,再见!
I hope I didn’t disturb you. bye!

以上是我个人的见解,愿一切顺利!

公司规模(多少员工)?
There have how muc