James Blunt的good bye my lover 谁能帮忙翻译一下?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/07/02 12:40:24

GOOD BYE MY LOVER - James Blunt [再见我的爱 ]

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
[我是否让你失望让你悲伤?]
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
[我是否该背负罪恶感,接受审判]
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
[因为我们开始时我就看到了结局]
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
[是的,我看到了你的盲目,我知道我是赢家]

So I took what's mine by eternal right.
[因此我坚持我自己是永恒的真理 ]
Took your soul out into the night.
[把你的灵魂丢进黑夜]
It may be over but it won't stop there,
[也许会有结束,但永不会停止]
I am here for you if you'd only care.
[有你的关怀,我会为你守侯]

You touched my heart you touched my soul.
[你抚慰我的心灵我的灵魂 ]
You changed my life and all my goals.
[你改变我的生活我的追逐 ]
And love is blind and that I knew when,
[爱是盲目的,我知道]
My heart was blinded by you.
[我的心灵也因为你而盲目.]

I've kissed your lips and held your head.
[我吻过你的唇,拥你在怀中]
Shared your dreams and shared y