Take a bow中文翻译Leona lewis

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/09/24 01:24:55
帮忙翻译下这首歌~
注意不是麦当娜的Take a bow!

Ohh, how about a round of applause(给你的)掌声如何
Yeah, standin' ovation,(我)起来(为你)鼓掌
Ooh ohh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah.(zuochamo)

You look so dumb right now,
Standin' outside my house,
Tryin' to apologize.当你站在我门前想要向我抱歉时却如此沉默
You’re so ugly when you cry,但你哭时十分的讨厌
Please, just cut it out.所以,就请你不要抱歉

Don’t tell me you’re sorry 'cause you’re not, 亲爱的,不要告诉我你说道歉因为你没有说谎
Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught,当我知道你抱歉只是因为你被发现(说谎)
But you put on quite a show (oh),但你给了我一场虚伪的表演
You really had me goin',你真的已让我相信
But now it’s time to go (oh),但是现在是离开的时候
Curtain’s finally closin',(因为你的表演)最终是落幕
That was quite a show (oh),那真是一场虚伪的表演
Very entertainin',(是你)非常愉快(的演出)
But it’s over now (but it's over now),但现在已经结束
Go on and take a bow, ohh ohh.(所以我)鞠躬答谢

Grab your clothes and get gone (get gone),拿起你的衣服然后离开
You better hurry up before the sprinklers come on (come