英文高手进来。帮我翻译成英文,不要雅虎在线的

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/07/07 18:51:52
我将用我自己的方式去爱你
有一天你会发现,最爱你的人是我。
如果离开是爱你最好的方式
我不会让你看到我的泪。
请记住,我的微笑——

如果有觉得翻译拗口的可以加入你自己的说法,
最好是把中文也给我一份哦。
谢谢了 !!

我将用我自己的方式去爱你
I will love you with my own style
或者: I will love you my way

有一天你会发现,最爱你的人是我。
You will find out one day, that the one who loves you most is me.

如果离开是爱你最好的方式
If leaving is the best way to show my love for you

我不会让你看到我的泪。
I will not let you see my tears.

请记住,我的微笑——
Please remember, my smiles...

看你说的这么酸溜溜的,我都替你难过了

i will love you in my way;
maybe you will not understand, but someday you will discover that i am the one loves you most;这句为了意思连贯加了前面一部分,翻译是:也许你不会理解,但有一天你会发现最爱你的人是我;
if leaving you is the best way to love you,如果离开是爱你最好的方式
then i will leave without letting you see my sadness;我会离开而不让你看见我的悲伤
please just remember my smile for you;请只记得我为你灿烂的笑容

完全自己翻译的哈,希望合你意哦

I'll use my own way to love you
one day you'll realize that the person really loves you is ME
If you decide to leave me (如果你决定离开我)
You'll not see my tears (你