谢谢翻译下面的句子!我是个菜鸟

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/09/23 12:30:09
change ur character style, it looks not so comfortable ,i have a stomach-ache, so i feel not myself?it makes me unconfident ,i donot know, i feel so bad ,in bad mood ,Do you like wwe? sorry, i donot feel like talking anyting tonight, they are far from here, i am in the school now ,Do you have any brothers or sisters? Oh,I'm sorry to hear that
Can I not answer this question? Do you live in the same city as your parents? Oh,now you have to rely on yourself.

change ur character style, 改变你的个性(为人风格)
it looks not so comfortable ,它让人感觉不是很舒服--LOOK不必要直译
i have a stomach-ache,我又胃疼
so i feel not myself?这样让我觉得 不是自己了
it makes me unconfident ,它使我不自信起来
i donot know, 我不知道为什么
i feel so bad ,我感觉如此的糟糕
in bad mood ,处于一个极坏的情绪中
Do you like wwe? 你喜欢"wwe"吗?
sorry, 对不起
i donot feel like talking anyting tonight,我今晚不想说话
they are far from here,他们远离了这儿
i am in the school now ,我现在在学校
Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你又兄弟姐妹吗
Oh,I'm sorry to hear that噢,我很抱歉听说这些/听说这些我感到很难过
Can I not answer this question?我能不回答这些问题吗?
Do you live in the same city as your parents? 你和你的父母亲住在同一座城市吗?
Oh,now you have to rely on yourself噢,那么现在你不得不依靠自己的能力了(不得不自立更生)

你问的句子怪怪的,不成段哈~所以我吧它们断开翻译了!

改变你的习性,那让人感觉不那么舒服. 我胃痛,所以我觉得我不是我自己了. 这让我缺乏自信. 我不知道,我感觉很糟,情绪很坏. 你喜欢我们吗? 对不起,今天晚上我不想说任何东西,他们离这里很远,我在学校.你有兄弟姐妹吗? 噢,我很难过知道XX

改变一下你的性格吧,它看起来不太舒服。我肚子痛,我感觉不像是我自己。让我感觉很不自信,我不知道,我感觉很糟,心