“你认错人了。”用英语怎么说?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/27 09:05:10

I'm sorry I don't know you. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else.
对不起,我不认识你,也许你认错人了(把我和别人弄混淆了)。
They mistake their man if they think they can frighten him.
”如果他们认为可以把他吓倒,那是认错人了。”
If I'm not mistaken, that's the man we saw on the bus.
要是我没认错人的话,我们在公共汽车上看见的就是那个男子。
Eventually she owned up.
她终于认错了。
He is arrested for burglary, but release after it have be establish that it be a case of mistake identity.
他因盗窃被捕,但在认定是属于认错了人的情况后,他被释放。
"If you think I'm going to help you whip the devil around the stump, you're mistaken in your man."
“如果你认为我会帮助你们用不正当的手段去达到目的,那你就认错了人。”
well-meaning but misguided teachers; a mistaken belief; mistaken identity.
好心办坏事的老师;错误的信仰;认错人。
Why not climb down and apologize?
你干吗不认错道歉?
You'd better own up to your faults.
你最好能坦白地认错。
It is hard for a haughty man to swallow his words.
要一个傲慢的人认错是很困难的。

You mistook me for someone else