如何翻译《aren't you glad》这首歌曲

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/07/04 11:55:16

是不是你很高兴

Aren’t you glad you didn’t stay with me?
不在我身边的你难道就不开心吗?
Bohemian life and instability,
(我)这浪荡不稳的生活,
You went off to university,
你去上你的大学,
And you took your love away from me.
同时带走你对我的爱。
Endless nights, lovers, friends and fun,
无尽个夜晚、爱人、朋友和乐趣,
Big-City lights, your new life had begun.
大城市的灯光璀璨,你的新生活就此开始。
And as the world turns on and on,
同样随著世界的转变不断,
Love is lost and love is won, laughed and cried when we were young.
年轻时我们都哭过、笑过,爱情的路上有失有得。
You went your own way. I survived.
你走你的路。我没事。
And did you ever see everything inside of me?
且试问你何曾窥探过我内心的所有?
So now you live your life in luxury,
然而现在的你生活多奢侈,
Double glazing, turbo washing machine,
滚筒式双层玻璃洗衣机,
And your fiancé is boring as hell.
和你那无聊(台湾/闷)得要命的未婚夫。
You never laugh, you’re both professional.
你们都只懂得工作,生活中毫无情趣可言。
You know that film, that I’d started to writ