“得了吧”怎么翻译!(要最相近的,zhidao上我搜到了一个,粘贴那个不给分)

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/30 10:14:50

Come on
Give me a break
后者最好

Fate?

得了吧, 你这样做不公平.:
Come on, you're not playing fair.
得了吧!别胡扯了。
Give me a break!
死心吧!别说了!得了吧!
Perish the thought!
哦,得了吧。他实际上并不那么糟。
Oh,come on.He wasn't so bad actually.
哦,得了吧。他实际上并不那么糟。
Oh,come on.He is not so bad actually.
他以优异的成绩大学毕业了?得了吧!
He graduate with honor from the university?Give me a break.
算了吧。:
Forget it.
你以为约克郡队是最好的队吗?算了吧。
You think Yorkshire is the best cricket side?My foot!
你极力不赞同我所说的。算了吧,这并不是很重要的。
You are trying to make something out of what I said.Forget it:it's very unimportant.
咱们就这样算了吧,别对我有意见。
We'll call it a day.Don't think badly of me.
咱们就这样算了吧!别对我有意见。
We call it a day.Don't think badly of me.
那我们就这样算了吧。
So we can let it go at that.
胡闹!/算了吧!
Nonsense! / come on!
要是约翰直接回家就不会发生这种事了。算了吧,生活充满了诱惑和风险,没有人能挡得住的。
If John had come straight home none o